9/22/07

Sep. 22nd

It's been a week of school. And yet, I'm not used to the class yet.. =( Oh well nevermind. Let's move on to happier thoughts! I skipped class yesterday!! =P Was going to be late for 1st meeting, so decided to just skip it entirely. Dragged Chan to meet me at Woodlands Station at 9.30am then headed to school. Went to library, hung out for like, 15 mins? Then went to Food Haven to meet W15h people! Found out that Jerry didn't come school. So... Chan and I decided to just skip school and meet Jerry! :) Met Jerry at The Cathay. Caught The Invasion at 1pm, played at the arcade after the show then off for a few rounds of pool. When Jerry left to meet W15H people for dinner, Chan accompanied me back. His plan was to sent me home (to deposit the laptop), then sent me to Siglap CC for karate before heading back to Marsiling.. But at Tampines interchange, the plan was disrupted! =O Because... I QUEUED BEHIND MY MOTHER!!! Like omg. Haha, and I couldn't leave the queue because she saw me already. Then she (being nice), ask if she could help bring the laptop home. Obviously I agreed, because that would save me a trip home. Then I remembered.. Chan's carrying my bag! So.. I had no choice but to introduce Chan to her. Heh. After passing the laptop and accessories to mum, Chan and I headed to Century Square for dinner. Ate at the food court- Pepper Lunch Express. Chan's (cute) friend and his friend's mother worked there.. so while they spent some time catching up on each other's lives, I amused myself by laughing at the way Chan sounds while speaking Burmese. :) Ok then went for karate. Today was quite slack. Did the basics: kicks, punches, blocks and stretches. Watched some video clip mainly dedicated to Shi Han Chua, done up by this black belt whose been his student since 1987. Got a ride back home, thanks to Cheryl Low and her dad! Faced interrogation from mum regarding Chan. Hah. Basically, it's established that Chan's my boy. It won't be long before he's invited over for dinner. Haha oh well. As least now I don't need to think of ways to introduce him to the family. :] Lol. What a long entry.. I'll end off by sharing some funny parts of the interrogation. During the Interrogation Mum: What's his name? Me: Chan Mum: Chan what? Me: Chan Mya Lwin Mum: Is he a Chinese? Me: No.. Korean. ... Haha, just kidding! He's from Myanmar! ... Mum: Is he a Christian? Me: No, but he goes to church. Mum: So is he going to convert? Me: I don't know. He only went to church twice. :] Heh. The End.

No comments: